Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Talk Lashes!

I love cosmetics.  I am a total product junky!  I am a lover of bright red lipstick, black mascara, and all things color.  Even on days when I know I am not going to see anyone, I will go and play with my look.  It's just fun for me to try new products!  This summer, I took the plunge and started my own Mary Kay business.  As an independent beauty consultant, I have been in the know for all of the latest and greatest products in Mary Kay.  I'll put it this way:  I. Am. In. Heaven.  :)

One of the products that came out this summer was the new Lash and Brow Building Serum.  This stuff is Mary Kay's response to prescription Lattise.  The greatest news ever: unlike Lattise, the lash and brow building serum does not have those icky side effects and it is WAY more affordable!  We're talking $38 + tax. . . . Not bad right!?  If you are like me, you are skeptical. . . .  Will this stuff really thicken my lashes?  Well I can say after 4 weeks: YES!

Swipe this stuff on at night like an eyeliner or a brow gel (whichever you want to thicken) and while you sleep you will be beautified!

Check out my results:
Sorry for the crappy pics (these were from my iPhone).  You get the picture!

Are you ready to try this stuff?  If you don't already have an independent beauty consultant, I would LOVE to supply you!  Just go to www.marykay.com/kellynrose to order.  The serum is $38 + tax and shipping.  US Shipping is just $5.

I love exposing people to the things I love and this serum is definitely a product I LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?