Thursday, August 30, 2012

and so it begins . . .

I have debated with myself over writing this blog many many times.  Now, I'm in a new city, with a new life, and a LOT of free time on my hands.  I have decided that this is the perfect time to start keeping track of my days through blogging.  My name is Kellyn and I love Jesus, married life, cooking, trying my hand at DIYer projects, and like any girly girl, makeup.  I'm a wife to Henry and a puppy mommy to Winston. The three of us recently moved from small town Louisiana to Dallas, TX (BIG change!)  Now, we are adjusting to city life, the hubby's new job, and I am working part time and enjoying being a happy homemaker.  This blog will help me keep track of the days that seem to totally whiz by!  Hope you enjoy my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?